As promised…

They are a couple days late but here are pictures of my Christmas dress. It was based on this Butterick retro reproduction. It’s made of poly taffeta with black velvet flocking.

The pattern originally had the sleeve/shoulder tied. Although I actually liked the look, every time I tried it on it tied differently. I got tired of fussing with it and so I did this twisty, overlapping thing with the ties:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s